Part-Time Transportation Driver
Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
Safely drive clients along a pre-determined route following all traffic laws. This includes providing door to door service, assisting passengers to and from the vehicle, and ensuring they are secure in the vehicle.
Maintain records accurately and thoroughly including trip information, vehicle pre and post checks, incident reports, timesheets, and other relevant information.
Provide great service to passengers that reflect the values of CCFW and the Transportation Department.
Hours include 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM or 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM, Monday-Friday. This position may require flexibility to work various hours, depending on current program needs.
Are you the newest Part-Time Driver?
- High School Degree required.
- Ability to push/pull 250+ pounds, moving clients in wheelchairs required.
- Excellent customer service required.
- Ability to operate passenger vehicles, a two-way radio and a tablet required.
- Knowledge of basic vehicle operating mechanics required.
- Prior experience driving passengers and/or small commercial vehicles or working with older adults and/or persons with disabilities preferred.
- 25+ years of age required positions that involve driving agency vehicles, as required by agency insurance.
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and reliable transportation required.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Part-Time position with an hourly rate of $15.00
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact! Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.