Part Time Ticket Seller
Part Time Ticket Seller
Trail Drive Management Corp. managing company of Dickies Arena located in Fort Worth Texas
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Classification: Part Time
Reports to: Box Office Manager
Job Description Dickies Arena is looking for part-time box office ticket sellers. This position will work with the Box Office Manager and Coordinator and will be responsible for processing ticket sales and providing customer assistance. In-person and predictable attendance.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Works under the supervision of the Box Office Manager & Coordinator.
- Provides detailed information to patrons regarding performances and ticket policies.
- Provides the highest level of customer service in all aspects of the Ticket Office, including answering phones and selling tickets to walk up customers.
- Utilizes Ticketmaster software programs to process ticket sales.
- Distributes will call tickets accurately.
- Operates a computer in order to effectively and efficiently complete ticket sales and record all transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility None
Physical demands While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business, maintenance, operations or emergency situations require, employee may sporadically assist in lifting/moving 100 lbs. or more.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Customer service experience desired.
- Must possess some knowledge of computer applications and be prepared to become skilled at Ticketmaster software programs.
- At least 1-year cash handling experience.
- Dependable with a positive and professional work history.
- Must be accountable and maintain accuracy in financial transactions at work station.
- Ability to work under pressure while providing detailed and accurate information and a high level of quality customer service.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math on an excel spreadsheet, calculator or adding machine and make correct change.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- During the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo (Mid-January through early February) there will be opportunities for significant consecutive-day shifts ranging from 8am – 8pm
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.