Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
Attend financial trainings to keep you updated on the latest financial resources and industry trends.
Provide financial coaching for clients to help them identify their Bigger, Brighter Future and the goals needed to achieve it.
Meet with clients regularly to review goals and progress.
Maintain relationships with internal & community partners who can help your clients progress.
Work with the agency financial specialist to find the products and approach most needed for your clients.
Act as a conduit between the client and the financial entity when referrals are given.
Ensure compliance with funding requirements, licensing requirements, and agency quality assurance standards through completion of all necessary documentation.
Advocate on behalf of clients in order to achieve financial stability.
Are you the newest Wellness Client Navigator?
- A belief that ending poverty is possible!
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or closely related field required.
- Case management experience marked with whatever-it-takes tenacity to meet client’s needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current Texas driver’s license and be willing to transport clients in your car.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an hourly range of $19.00-$20.50, based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact! Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.