Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
- Engage and get to know Gabriel Project (GP) Angels to help them mentor pregnant mothers to the best of their ability. Find creative and practical resources to support the GP Angel in mentoring their GP mom. You will be attentive to the GP Angels emotional and spiritual state and provide support where needed.
- Facilitate GP mothers in getting engaged in CCFW services. You will think beyond just physical needs and financial assistance. You'll use your passion for the Gabriel Project to inspire both GP Angels and mothers to find ways to break the cycle of poverty in their lives knowing that poverty-ending solutions can be a reality for all CCFW clients.
- Manage the administrative functions of the Gabriel Project in order to coordinate service delivery for GP moms and supervisory support for GP Angels.
Are you the newest Gabriel Project Volunteer Coordinator?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in program coordination.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to work in web-based database required.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an hourly range based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.