Evaluation and Design Specialist
- Design and conduct developmental program evaluation with our poverty-ending programs
- Engage a diverse array of program stakeholders in our agency culture of learning, including our clients, community partners, front-line staff, and leadership team.
- Leverage diverse research methods (both qualitative and quantitative) of data collection and analysis to answer key evaluation questions
- Apply User Design (UX) methods to assist in the creation of new programs, refinement of existing programs, and identification of novel opportunities and innovative methods to promote program development objectives
- Develop presentations, reports, and dashboard visualizations for reporting
- Establish and maintain relationships with program managers and program directors to ensure the program evaluation findings are relevant to program development objectives
- Communicate action-oriented insights to contribute to ongoing learning and innovation
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Public Health, Social Work, Public Policy, Sociology, Program Evaluation or related field with strong emphasis on social science research methodology, required.
Master’s degree in related field, strongly preferred.
Minimum of 1 year of successful experience in research or evaluation, preferably in a nonprofit or academic setting.
Skills & Competencies
- Passion for participatory learning and using evaluation to improve practice and policy
- Demonstrated experience and confidence in engaging a diverse body of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, receptivity to others’ ideas, and a collaborative team approach to projects
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, handle multiple assignments, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with or willingness to learn data visualization software, such as PowerBI
- Experience with or willingness to learn statistical software packages, such as SPSS or R
Starting Range: $20/ hour - $24/ hour
Catholic Charities Fort Worth offers a variety of benefits to our staff including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our staff members can participate in a retirement plan with a generous dollar for dollar, up to 6% match. A progressive paid leave plan allows you to earn more time off the longer you are employed and we provide paid time off for 15 designated holidays, including being closed Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day. Up to 3 weeks of paid maternity/paternity/critical illness leave if eligible, in addition to our PTO plan. We also offer flexible work schedules and a friendly, supportive environment. We also offer a friendly, supportive environment. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with an hourly rate based on skills and experience.
For consideration, all applicants must apply and submit their resume and cover letter through the employment page on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to visit our career page. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Please complete all fields with relevant information requested.
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.
At Catholic Charities Fort Worth, it is our mission to provide service to those in need, to advocate compassion and justice in the structures of society, and to call all people of good will to do the same. We have been entrusted with a 111-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Become part of this amazing history and mission by joining an innovative group of dedicated professionals who are helping those in need in our community find new hope.
For more information on Catholic Charities Fort Worth, you can visit our website at: http://www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org