Development Manager-Wichita Falls, Texas
Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
Identify, cultivate, an solicit major and planned giving prospects, and coordinate board involvement with our president/CEO and executive leadership.
Develop cultivation plans and implement strategies for planned and major giving donors, ensuring each donor portfolio has a clear strategy and appropriate timeline for outreach and stewardship.
Identify and develop resources necessary to ensure successful program performance.
Foster opportunities for professional growth resulting in improved team capacity.
Represent Catholic Charities Fort Worth, and agency leadership with community partners and civic leaders.
Assist in creating fundraising projections, determining goals, and planning strategies to achieve significant growth in both size of donor base and average giving.
Plan and strategize how to recruit and retain volunteers.
Are you the newest Northwest Development Manager?
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years’ experience in donor cultivation and securing financial support OR a combination of relevant education and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, & communication skills.
- At least one year of experience managing professionals.
- Experienced in coaching team members to reach goals and driving team results.
- Experience in managing volunteers.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current Texas driver’s license, evidence of auto liability insurance
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with a salary range based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.