Client Navigator- Refugee Services
Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll Get To...
Maintain a client caseload by providing education navigation through comprehensive intake, assessment, service planning, coaching, education financial planning, orientation, and other necessary services to meet the unique needs of each case.
Ensure professional service delivery by working in collaboration with the team and other internal and external partners to provide timely case management, documentation and communication with clients and client resources.
Monitor and evaluate client progress by developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating individualized service plans with each client towards set education goals and adjusts plans as necessary with clients.
Are you the newest EARI Client Navigator?
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with low-income population.
- Bilingual in a current refugee language is a plus.
- Experience working in refugee resettlement preferred.
- Experience in career planning, vocational, or higher education setting strongly preferred.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an hourly range of $19.50-$21.00/hour.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.