Annual Fund Manager
JOB TITLE: Annual Fund Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Development
OBJECTIVE: Supports the development department by overseeing the grants process, cultivation and stewardship of lower-level donors, assisting in all donor events, benefit fulfillments, donor database, reports and all other development projects.
HOURS: Full time Exempt
Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00 pm
Evening and Weekend hours based on theatre schedule and after-hours donor events
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Oversee Casa Mañana’s grants process, including research/prospecting, foundation relationship management, proposal writing, reporting and accurate record keeping
- Create and maintain accurate donor records of all received foundation gifts. Generate gift acknowledgements to donors. Create and send invoices and pledge reminders
- Support the planning and execution of the annual gala and auction
- Develop and execute a successful End of Year appeal and annual giving strategy for donors
- Coordinate all Board of Directors, Executive Board and committee meetings/correspondence (e.g. reminder emails, meeting packets and minutes, attendance tracking and meals for meetings) and maintain Board Accountability forms
- Maintain record of Producers Club and Spotlight Club memberships, coordinate and attend all PC activities and other shows as assigned
- Maintain accurate tracking of benefit fulfillment for donors, including email correspondence, mailing of physical items, etc.
- Support planning and execution of donor cultivation events (including Dinner on Stage, Que Pasa, etc.)
- Work with Director of Development during season renewals to set and track donation amount for patrons
- Research and develop partnerships for third party fundraising events and community development events
- Generate donor Honor Roll for Broadway/Children Theatre playbills and create annual report
- Oversee yearly interns and manage internship program relationship
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Must continue training and efforts regarding Casa Mañana’s Diversity Equity Inclusion goals
- Must have great attitude, ability to work with a close-knit team, must be a team player and must be willing to go above and beyond expectations. Archtics database knowledge a plus.
SKILLS: Exceptional verbal, organizational, and communication skills; great typing; basic office equipment, Microsoft Office Suite and cash handling. Must meet deadlines.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years in development or non-profit experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casa Mañana is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse arts community in Fort Worth. We welcome applicants of all abilities, ethnicities, gender identities and ages to apply for positions. Casa Mañana is an equal opportunity employer.