Premium Seating Services Coordinator
Premium Seating Services Coordinator
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena has hosted concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Classification: Non Exempt
Reports to: Manager of Premium Seating
Supervisory responsibility: None
Overview: TDMC is looking for a highly motivated, passionate individual to implement customer retention strategies and retain business through relationship building and strong communication efforts. This person must be a positive team player that is detailed-oriented, self-motivated, flexible, energetic, outgoing, and resilient.
Job Description: The Premium Seating Service Coordinator will specifically focus on providing outstanding customer service and cultivating relationships with Premium Seating clientele via phone calls, emails, arena visits and special events. This role is instrumental in servicing existing client base and ensuring a high renewal rate of our premium accounts. In-person and predictable attendance.
Essential Duties (include, but are not limited to the following):
- Cultivate, manage, and build client relationships to deliver excellent customer service and value to our clients
- Foster positive working relationships with various other departments (Ticketing, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, etc.) who contribute to the operation of the premium department
- Provide support and assistance to sales staff in developing and growing premium client base
- Support sales staff by creating and managing transaction paperwork such as contracts, amendments, invoices, and payment plans for new and renewing premium accounts
- Responsible for renewing premium accounts excluding Suite and North Loge clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively communicate all complex happenings, events and premium seat holder benefits
- Respond to and resolve all customer complaints, requests and inquiries; handle arena guests and situations in a calm and professional manner
- Handling and coordinating ticketing and parking needs
- Act as point of contact strategically visiting premium seat holders during all events held at Dickies Arena
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants must display confidence and ease in dealing with high-end clientele on the telephone and in person. Communication skills should be pleasant and confident. Position requires flexibility for event duties with willingness to work beyond normal business hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Qualified applicants must also demonstrate a high level of ethics and ethical decision making in past situations; he/she will be responsible for carrying out essential duties consistent with the code of ethics of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the event industry
- Superior telephone communication skills
- Excellent proficiency with problem solving
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Salesforce or Ticketmaster experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.