IT Applications Administrator I- Fort Worth
EECU is looking for an IT Applications Administrator I that will manage and support the more than 50 on-premise, hosted, and cloud-based systems of the Credit Union.
Key responsibilities for this position are managing specific applications or software in a company. The IT Administrator will install, update, and maintain their assigned applications. They also troubleshoot concerns and respond to inquiries from application users.
The position is part of a larger IT operations team and will provide backup support for the helpdesk team and provide escalation support, and will collaborate with network admins, other IT staff, or business units on systems-related projects and initiatives. Though most work is done during normal business hours, there will be times when it will be necessary to complete tasks at night or on weekends. In addition, the position requires participation in weekly rotated on-call phone support schedule for core banking and other systems that must function 24 hours per day.
Application administrators are not developers and they're not users. It is critical that this Administrator keeps the organizations applications running.
Application administrators have a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Preparing servers
- Installing and configuring software
- Loading data
- Doing maintenance work
- Accommodating changes required by clients
- Minimizing downtime
- Providing support directly to end users
- Serving as a liaison between internal teams and external clients
- Providing advice and training to end-users
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes
Candidates should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in related fields.
- Significant experience working in IT and supporting end-users and multiple enterprise applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems, and general client support knowledge.
- Highly self-motived and directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- College degree, such as computer science or business preferred
- Starting pay is $60K, depending on experience.
- Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg E and Reg CC. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $3.3 billion in USD assets and serves over 260,000 members through 18 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran’s status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers.