The Uniform Attendant will ensure the uniform room is clean, organized and contains the necessary tools to operate effectively and efficiently. They work with their food & beverage counter parts to help maintain a smooth and reliable operation, assisting with overall safety and sanitation. They will oversee inventorying all receiving and outgoing uniforms/linens whether it be from employees or vendors. They will also need to maintain a clean and safe work environment for the uniform room.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Help inventory all items being received and picked up by vendors
- Help inventory all items being received and picked up by employees
- Direct any non-F&B related inquiries to the correct entity and/or personnel.
- Be visible and ready to assist guests as needed
- Maintain a clean and well-organized coat room/ working environment
- Help ensure safe and sanitary practices throughout the operations
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests
- Support the Clubs, F&B, and Dickies Arena Leadership Team with other tasks as needed
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Ethical Conduct
4. Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a restaurant like setting approximately 20 to 30 hours per week. Entire shift will be spent on feet or walking around venue. Fast-paced work in the coat check will require exerting up to 40lbs of force. Storing guests’ coats will need to be done quickly and efficiently. Pushing a cart may occasionally be required and can sometimes be heavy. Bending and lifting will be required regularly to fulfill coat room tasks.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience as a coat check or restaurant host preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred, English reading, writing, comprehension, and basic math skills required
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates and perform diverse physical tasks
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in fluctuating temperatures
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 40lbs
- Ability to talk and hear to conduct phone and radio correspondence
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.