Suites Server Attendant
SUITES & LOGE BOX FOOD & BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, opened in November 2019, hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Manager and Supervisor of Suites & Loge Boxes
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through daily event notes regarding food and beverage orders, instructions, and preferences
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding suites food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel
- Expedite the communication of special food and beverage requests and guest-related issues to the appropriate entities
- Assist with hosting and meeting suite holders, potential holders, and guests at events hosted within / on behalf the venue
- Support the premium operations team at Dickies Arena as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by members of the Dickies Arena Management Team
- Greeting guests as they arrive and taking their order when ready
- Verify all pre-orders, day of event orders, and beverage restocks are completed in full
- Ensure proper billing and check close out through the daily event notes and if needed with a pantry coordinator, supervisor, or manager
- Ensure proper suite setup in regards to food, beverage, and accoutrements
- Properly clean the suite and discard/return appropriate food and beverage product
- Help monitor and maintain safe alcohol policies and procedures
- Be visible and ready to assist guests as needed
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests
- Deliver guests orders timely and to correct location
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Health and Safety
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age
- 1-2 years’ experience as a server for premium events or banquets
- Previous arena work recommended but not required.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to travel up and down stairs consistently during work shifts
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 40lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.