North Club Coat Check
Reports to: Manager and Supervisor of Suites & Loge Boxes
The North Club Coat Check is responsible for quality hospitality and customer service. They ensure the coat check room is clean, organized and contains the necessary tools to operate effectively and efficiently. A Coat Check Attendant is responsible for securing a guests coat and other belongings while they visit the premium areas at Dickies Arena. They are required to communicate with guests on a regular basis. The Coat Check Attendant is well informed to both club and venue operations in-order to answer questions guests may have. They work with their counter parts to help maintain a smooth and reliable operation as they are a part of the guest’s overall experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through daily notes regarding event information, food and beverage specials and venue FAQs
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding the North Club) to the correct entity and/or personnel.
- Maintain an organized coat room
- Support the premium operations team at Dickies Arena as needed.
- Help monitor and maintain safe alcohol policies and procedures.
- Be visible and ready to assist guests as needed
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments.
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests.
- Maintain clean and organized working environment.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Ethical Conduct
4. Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a restaurant like setting approximately 30 to 40 hours per week. Entire shift will be spent on feet or walking around concourse. Fast-paced work in the coat check will be necessary exerting up to 20lbs of force. Storing guests’ coats will need to be done quickly and efficiently. Pushing a cart is required and can sometimes be heavy. Bending and lifting will be required regularly to fulfill coat room tasks.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- 1-2 years’ experience as a restaurant host preferred
- Previous arena work recommended but not required
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to travel up and down stairs consistently during work shifts
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 20lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.