Senior Director of Operations-Social Enterprise Division
Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to ensure CCFW Social Enterprises achieve their defined goals.
- Develop, execute, and evaluate business plans that enable double bottom line growth within existing businesses and new businesses.
- Lead, manage, and provide accountability to entire Social Enterprise department to foster an engaged, accountable, high-performing team.
Lead Social Enterprises through innovation and long-term strategic planning.
Research potential new social enterprises.
Prepare feasibility studies for potential new social enterprises.
Prepare proposals and presentations as needed for internal and external audiences.
Develop business plans clearly defining goals and objectives for all new social enterprises for Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors review and approval.
Develop marketing plans to increase brand awareness and effective public relations.
Monitor business revenue and expenditures to ensure accountability and operation within budget constraints.
Are you the newest Senior Director of Operations?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- 5+ years’ experience leading business operations required.
- Strong business acumen, strategic mindset, excellent communication.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an salary range based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact! Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.