Guest Services Representative
The Part Time Guest Services Representative will serve in a multitude of functions including usher, ticket taker, elevator/escalator attendant, ADA attendant, Guest Services Office personnel, as well as Premium Service Representative personnel. Duties include scanning tickets as fans enter Dickies Arena for all events, ensuring fans have valid tickets to enter Dickies Arena, and directing/seating guests in proper seating sections based on ticket information. Other duties as assigned based on event.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (include, but not limited to the following):
- May need to physically assist ambulatory, infirm or disabled fans to evacuate seating bowl or concourses during an emergency.
- Assist with distribution of promotional items to guests.
- Remain attentive to needs and demeanor of guests using a positive, pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Ensure fan compliance with Dickies Arena policies and procedures.
- May need to operate elevators or escalators for guest safety and proper crowd movements between levels.
- Develop a working knowledge of Dickies Arena.
- Provide wheelchair escorts for guests as requested.
- Additional duties may be assigned by a supervisor based on event.
- Adhere to Trail Drive Management Corporation (TDMC) Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside Dickies Arena.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- There will be an expected minimum number of events worked.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs at varying inclines.
- Previous experience in a Guest Services role in a Sports or Entertainment Venue.
Preferred candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Strong customer service skills. Will maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with staff, supervisor, contractors and the public.
- Outgoing, attentive and communicate in a professional manner. Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
- Ability to handle large crowds while remaining friendly and professional at all times.
- Experience doing customer service work is preferred and as is the use of a hand-held scanning device.
- Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-event activities as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.