Part-Time Personal Teller Consultant
EECU is looking for a Part-Time Personal Teller Consultant that will assist members via multiple digital channels such as text, chat, video, online account opening and Personal Teller Machines (PTMs). The position must be flexible and easily transition between channels and responsibilities. Be comfortable, professional and friendly on camera, most of the work is performed on video.
This position is eligible for a Sign-on Bonus of $250.00.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.5 billion in USD assets and serves over 250,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
Key responsibilities for the Personal Teller Consultant will conducting teller transactions with the ability to pivot from assisting members in the branch thru Personal Teller Machines to chatting/texting online with members, processing back office items, backing up the mail tellers, and opening accounts online. They must provide friendly, professional, and courteous service to all members thru all channels. Proactively sell, initiate and support marketing programs, and be responsible to build exceptional rapport and member service. Assist manager/supervisor with coordinating daily duties and responsibilities in the Digital Branch to most effectively utilize staff and resources while enhancing the member experience. Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
· Minimum one to two years in a high -quality customer service experience
· Six months financial institution/call center experience
· 6 months teller experience
· Must be comfortable being on video throughout the day to assist members
· Must be able to handle multiple channels at once
· Customer service skills
· Professional written and oral communication skills
· Organization and time management
· Places a sense of urgency in responding to members
· Must be able to work between our extended hours Monday-Friday 7:45am-7:15pm and Saturdays 8:45am-1:30pm
· Bilingual a plus
· EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran’s status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.