EECU is looking for an Indirect Funder that will be responsible for ensuring that the dealer contracts are within EECU and State compliance, not limited to verifying interest rates, term, and advances, along with verifying that the original approval is met. This position is eligible for a $250.00 Sign-on Bonus.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.5 billion in USD assets and serves over 225,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
Key responsibilities for this position is ensuring that all EECU and State documents are provided from dealership in loan package. If any item is not within EECU or State compliance, Indirect Funder will be directly responsible for working with the dealer until contracts fall within guidelines. Candidate is also responsible for calculating the proper dealer reserve that is to be paid to the dealership, along with calculating chargebacks. Indirect Finder will be responsible for providing Management and State Examiners supporting documentation for dealer reserves, chargebacks, and lien perfections. Position will work directly with the dealer in obtaining chargebacks, any outages on dealer reserves, and ensuring that EECU’s lien is recorded within State mandated timeframe. Candidate is responsible for adherence to all Federal and State Rules and Regulations that pertain to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act and NCUA Privacy Regulations.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Must have an indirect auto background
- Must have analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Advance knowledge of Indirect Lending
- Knowledge of the credit union operations
- Strong decision-making ability and judgment
- Extremely detailed, able to handle a fast paced atmosphere
- Able to effectively communicate to the dealers in order to obtain completed loan packets in a timely manner for funding
- 5+ years of experience in the Banking/Financial industry
- 2+ years in the Indirect Auto Lending Program
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.