Financial Center Consultant II- Hurst
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.5 billion in USD assets and serves over 235,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Financial Center Consultant II that will create energy and excitement around EECU products and services, providing the right solutions and the right products for our members. This position is eligible for a Sign-on Bonus of $250.00.
EECU is dedicated to delivering excellence in service and it starts with you discovering our member’s needs. This position will rotate within the branch helping to support our members with products and services as needed. You may be the first person members meet in our financial center who may guide our members by advising, suggestive selling and setting up their new products. The Financial Center Consultant II will conduct consultative selling sessions: perform financial profiles on members to ascertain relationship expansion opportunities. Utilize indirect cross-selling report and internal opportunity reports as provided by management. Primarily this position will spend the time performing platform functions, opening new accounts and loan production. We are looking for someone who is proud to represent EECU and who gets great satisfaction in creating lifelong members by developing sincere relationships.
Key qualifications for the Financial Center Consultant II:
- Proven goal achievement in loan production
- Cross selling and referral skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to deliver great member experiences in our environment and be invigorated by constant personal interaction weather in the teller line or in a personal banker role.
- Providing a complete service and sales experience for members resulting in exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Perform a broad variety of member service functions such as opening business and consumer loans/accounts and ability to solve operational issues and provide teller functions.
- Proactively initiate and support marketing initiatives within the branch.
- Responsible for building exceptional rapport with our members with providing excellence in service.
- Responsible for lobby coverage that includes concierge for branch, greets all members, answers calls, and assists or directs members to appropriate employees.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Three to five years minimum experience in a retail or financial environment that requires excellence in service while building exceptional rapport with member/customers.
- Retail Operations knowledge i.e. platform and teller operations preferred
- Strong communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably in all interactions with members.
- Bring enthusiasm and professionalism to EECU, with a high level of ownership and accountability.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks daily.
- Good listener that is approachable, can problem solve and be empathetic.
- Relevant computer skills, solid math and written communication skills.
- College Degree preferred
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.