Financial Center Consultant II (Banker)- Granbury In-store
Interested in joining EECU? Maybe this is your opportunity.
EECU is looking for a Financial Center Consultant II that will create energy and excitement around EECU products and services, providing the right solutions and the right products for our members. This position and Financial Center is located inside the Granbury HEB. EECU is dedicated to delivering excellence in service and it starts with you discovering our member’s needs.
The Financial Center Consultant II will rotate within the financial center helping to support our members with products and services as needed. You may be the first person members meet in our financial center when conducting teller transactions, but you are also the person who guides them – advising, suggestive selling and setting up their new products. The successful candidate will conduct consultative selling sessions: perform financial profiles on members to ascertain relationship expansion opportunities. Utilize indirect cross-selling report and internal opportunity reports as provided by management. Primarily this position will spend 70% of the time performing platform functions and the remaining time assisting with teller responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is proud to represent EECU and who gets great satisfaction in creating lifelong members by developing sincere relationships.
Key qualifications for the Financial Center Consultant II:
- Proven goal achievement in loan production
- Cross selling and referral skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to deliver great member experiences in our environment and be invigorated by constant personal interaction weather in the teller line or in a personal banker role.
- Providing a complete service and sales experience for members resulting in exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Perform a broad variety of member service functions such as opening business and consumer loans/accounts and ability to solve operational issues and provide teller functions.
- Proactively initiate and support marketing initiatives within the branch.
- Responsible for building exceptional rapport with our members with providing excellence in service.
- Responsible for lobby coverage that includes concierge for branch, greets all members, answers calls, and assists or directs members to appropriate employees.
- Available to work Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:15pm, and Saturdays 9:45am-2:15pm.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- One to two years minimum experience in a retail or financial environment that requires excellence in service while building exceptional rapport with member/customers.
- Retail Operations knowledge i.e. platform and teller operations preferred
- Strong communication skills that let you converse freely and comfortably in all interactions with members.
- Bring enthusiasm and professionalism to EECU, with a high level of ownership and accountability.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks daily.
- Good listener that is approachable, can problem solve and be empathetic.
- Relevant computer skills, solid math and written communication skills.
- College Degree preferred
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $3.4 billion in USD assets and serves over 330,000 members through 18 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.