Premium Services Representative
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, scheduled to open in November 2019, will host concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Classification: Part Time, Seasonal
Reports to: Premium Sales Manager, Director of Marketing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Communicate with premium seating clients through direct contact, phone, email, etc.
- Coordinate ticket orders for premium clients
- Distribute parking passes and tickets for premium clients
- Create premium sales contracts
- Regularly update and maintain premium client accounts
- Assist in retaining current clients through exceptional customer service
- Act as point of contact for premium clients
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- College degree, preferably in marketing or business
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Excellent customer relationship and service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls
- Understanding of Ticketmaster’s Archtics system
- Understanding of Sales Force
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours, through a part time schedule including in the evenings and on weekends
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position and is seasonal. Hours of work can be flexible and are dependent on event schedule and need.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.