Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
Assist Director in all facets of Department Activities. You will ensure the Director stays on schedule, assist with task reminders, and use independent judgement in completing assignments and work.
Provide Direct Support to Program Managers as requested; facilitating office functions; providing support in report preparation, data entry, and other administrative tasks; and you will assist with scheduling and overall support as it pertains to daily agency functions.
Performing General Office Duties and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
Provide administrative support to program staff, which may include processing mail, filing, data entry, and organization of the physical office.
Are you the newest Administrative Assistant?
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience with two years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiarity with low-income populations.
- Bilingual skills in a common client language are preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current Texas driver’s license, and evidence of auto liability insurance.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an hourly range of $17.50-$19.50, based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.