Parking Revenue Manager
Summary: The Parking Revenue Manager is responsible for oversight of the daily revenue functions of the TDMC Parking Operation. In addition, the Parking Revenue Manager will also assist the Parking Services Manager with administrative tasks. The TDMC Parking operation is comprised parking facilities surrounding Dickies Arena and also City owned parking lots on surrounding the Will Rogers Memorial Center. The Parking Revenue Manager will assist in ensuring that the parking accounting and revenue controls are maintained with the highest standards for servicing clients and customers with professionalism.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
- Conduct Daily Audits of All Cashier Reports.
- Investigate Cashier reporting variances.
- Conduct Daily Audit of Change Funds.
- Deposits all cashier drops into Electronic Safe on Daily Basis.
- Responsible for overseeing the parking operations field audit program.
- Conduct daily audits of Permits Sold.
- Maintain the inventory logs of Parking Tickets and Permits.
- Assemble and prepare cashier change funds and permit sales packets.
- On a weekly basis, along with Parking Services Manager, conduct a total change fund audit.
- Prepare, assemble, and transmit the daily revenue reports to the Accounting Department.
- Manage the inventory of all cashier supplies, ticket supplies and permit supplies.
- Manage the adding and canceling of monthly access cards.
- Respond directly to customers and deliver validations, access cards, and permits.
- Assemble the monthly contract parker billing and validation billing information.
- Conduct monthly access card audits.
- Develops and maintains separation of duties and integrity of Parking revenue reporting.
- Responsible for an organized system of document retention and storage.
- Assists the Parking Services Manager in administrative tasks such as payroll allocations and auditing of temporary labor time sheets.
- Completes entry of missed time punches.
- Manages the office supplies inventory and orders office supplies.
- Provides additional administrative assistance to the Parking Services Manager as assigned.
- Previous parking and customer service experience is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with inventory accounting is preferred.
- Experience with payroll and revenue management.
- Experience with and understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Prior experience with business bookkeeping and records management and general ledger systems.
- Personable and proactive team player with excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with developing and managing systematic reporting processes.
- Remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment as well as during stressful situations.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license as driving of golf carts and other vehicles are essential to the operation.
- Basic computer skills required, including excel and word.
- Ability to work extended shifts during Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo during January and February each year.
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to multi-task under time limits and with moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to details and accuracy of specified standards including verifying financial data. This position requires employee to frequently work both independently or as part of a team. Position also requires being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, by being able to openly communicate with others.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The duties of this position are performed primarily indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Up to 25% of employee’s time may involve conducting field audits where employee will be regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions, year-round. The duties of the position often require the employee to travel across campus to complete certain duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.