Financial Analytics Manager
Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
- Provide financial analytics of CCFW to the Director of Finance, CFO, Accounting Team, and other departments of the agency to help meet the agency goals to end poverty.
- Perform agency wide financial reporting, forecasting, and Advancement grant reporting with timeliness, accuracy, and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Lead the effort on clear financial reporting and analysis for CCFW, including utilization and development of financial tools and training to expand our impact.
- Develop financial tools needed within the agency for both internal and external purposes.
- Assist the Director of Finance in 990 tax reporting for CCFW and the Endowment.
Are you the newest Financial Analytics Manager?
Bachelor Level Degree and 3-5 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, and/or financial reporting required.
Experience in all functional accounting areas such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, budgeting, and financial statement preparation.
Experience with governmental contracts, compliance, and non-profit agencies preferred.
Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
Experience with Salesforce, Power BI, and Abila MIP preferred.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with a salary range of $57,000-72,000, based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.