Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
- Provide crisis support for families in need by processing financial assistance requests in a timely manner.
- Monitor, record and report accurate financial data for the Parish Relations Manager.
- Communicate with community partners to ensure quality services are provided to clients.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Parish Relations Manager, Director of Parish Relations and accounting staff as needed.
Are you the newest Account Specialist?
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience working with vendors/contractors to resolve questions or concerns regarding payments.
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy in reporting and tracking of financial information.
- Previous experience in providing crisis support for families in need preferred.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in accounting or data entry preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel required.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an hourly range of $20-$21, based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.